Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hoe Down Surprise!

On Saturday, November 5th, 2011, I was getting the boys ready for Lucas' school's Hoe Down! When I had heard the door bell rang! I was a bit confused as I looked in the peep hole and saw that no one was there! The door bell rang again! Still no one in the peep hole! So I then thought maybe it was the ups because we are expecting a package. So I opened the door to find my Mother in law right in front of me saying "Hi! I am a Jehovah Witness!" I slammed the door in disbelief! I was just so surprised to see her, I responded by closing the door! Imediately after, Lucas then asked me who was at the door, and I respond by jumping up and down and screaming "oh my goodness it's Beppe!" We open the door and gave her lots of hugs and kisses! Michael was in on the surprise, he had gone in to work that morning and needed to be home by 2:30pm.  Since we had Lucas' Hoe Down at school @ 3pm.
We all got ready for the Hoe Down and headed to the school! We were all very excited about going and having fun! Lucas, Ryker, Beppe and Michael had a lot of fun!
 
He loves his Beppe!

Kisses to his Beppe!

Ryker saying "Hello"

Sheriff Lucas!

Feeding the goat a leaf

Jumper time!

Yeehaw!

Cookie walk, in the Rainbow room!

Waiting for the music to stop! (it's like playing musical chairs)

waiting to hear if their number is called
(everyone is a winner)

Dinosaur Hunt

Waiting for dinner to be served!

Michael and Ryker!

Beppe and I

Eating our delicious dinner!

Cheese!

Our Family!

We have enjoyed our time at the Hoe Down With Our Beppe!


At the Hoe Down before and during dinner there were a lot of baskets up for auction.  Beppe made a few bids on some of the baskets and had won 3 baskets! The baskets were the pirate basket, game basket, and alochol basket (pictured above). We all had an awesome time especially because Beppe got to join us on this adventure with us!
Sunday, November 6th, Beppe and I left Michael with the boys so we can get our nails done! It was really nice to have some girl time without having screaming kids in the background! We then headed to Jose's Mexican restaurant and enjoyed our dinner with a Margarita!
Monday, November 7th, Beppe, the boys and I headed to the store and ended up at McDonalds for lunch!  Later that day we met Michael for dinner at Outback Steakhouse! We had a fun day and a great dinner!
Tuesday, November 8th, it was time for Beppe to head back to Washington! I know the boys really enjoyed their time with their Beppe! I know I did, I always enjoy my time with my Mother in law! She is always welcome to our home, with arms wide open! We love you Beppe and look forward to seeing you soon! Fingers crossed for December! Thanks for the surprise visit! It was much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment