Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snow Day!

We finally made it to the snow this year! The weather was cool enough last week, so we decided to go to the snow on Sunday, Feb 19th.  I am so glad we decided to go sledding with the boys because today it was 88 degrees! That may have been our last chance to go because spring is right around the corner! Lucas has always enjoyed the snow, but not Ryker! But this time Ryker had so much fun! Lucas and Ryker even went sledding together! We even had a huge snow ball fight! I had lost that battle! But it was so worth it! I love family time with my Michael and our boys!


Video of Lucas and Ryker sledding together!





Making snowballs!

he loved it when we threw snow balls at him!
He thought it was so funny!
Just not in his face!

Lucas smashing a snow ball in my face!

Our snow man!

Lucas and Ryker sledding with me!


This would have to be my favorite trip to the snow thus far! We were all laughing, and having fun!  I am looking forward to our next family adventure! Enjoy the video's I posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment